Friday, April 30, 2010

UPCOMING EVENT JUST PROFILED IN ISLAND BUSINESS NEWS

Hi Everyone:

I'm traveling like crazy this week but I'm hoping to attend this great event next week featuring Olympic Gold Medalist Heather Moyse - http://www.ladyinred.ca/event.html

This are the type of events that I believe are truly needed in each market and so I try to support them whenever I can. If you want to be inspired, you could do worse than attend a great event like this one.

Cheers,
cpoirier
www.coreypoirier.com

1 comment:

  1. Alternatively conceivably you managed to get attach cement on your UGG footwear. Actual generally kids are complex as well, for some acumen they generally acquisition ruining cossack to be absolutely entertaining.There are abounding means to get the stains off your UGG Boots , but you absolutely do not wish to use toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete